Manhattan, NY Exact Capital, a diversified real estate development firm, has expanded its executive team and moved to larger offices as its business “is growing significantly by all metrics, including geographically,” according to Craig Livingston, Exact’s managing partner. “Our strong infrastructure positions us well for future growth in ways that are meaningful to all of our stakeholders,” said Livingston.
Exact Capital has expanded with the appointments of five executives:
- Paul O’Brien: Chief financial officer, joined Exact from Youngwood & Associates, LLC where he served as CFO/controller;
- Alvaro Diaz: Controller, joined Exact from Consolidated Carpet where he also served as controller;
- Andrew Giglio: vice president of real estate development, joined from the Community Preservation Corp.;
- Kaishrie Misir: director of asset management, came from The Rizzo Group, a real estate development consulting firm, where she served as project manager; and
- Eytan Shafir: general manager, advantage property management, a unit of Exact Capital Group, joins from Walker Malloy & Co., real estate brokerage and property management company.
“This reflects our successful approach to the acquisition, development and management of mixed use residential and commercial real estate. Our team’s diverse perspectives and deep expertise cuts across all aspects of the real estate development cycle. This allows us to achieve high levels of effectiveness throughout our portfolio and enables us to seek development opportunities in additional markets,” said Livingston.
Exact has moved to new, larger offices at 152 East 52nd St.
“While our primary focus has been in New York City where our market experience provides us with a strategic advantage in responding to market trends, we are involved in other states where we perceive opportunities,” said Livingston. These include Texas, Georgia and Connecticut, among others,” Livingston said.
“We strive to develop an asset to its highest potential while strengthening the economic and social fabric of the community, as we create value for our stakeholders,” said Exact managing director Michael Callaghan. “We’ve built a platform for significant growth, with a robust asset management, compliance and accounting backbone of the company. This is important as we expand Exact’s development capacity into new markets.”