Brooklyn, NY Lev Mavashev, principal of Alpha Realty, along with his team, associates Yehuda Leser and Jake Brodie, represented the buyers and sellers in the following sales:
- 110 Ave. C consists of 20 apartments, and sold for $3.35 million ($209 per s/f). The four-story building totals to 16,000 s/f.
- 48-33 47th St., Queens sold for $1.6 million ($404 per s/f). The vacant building totals to 4,000 s/f and contains six apartments. The sale projected 7.5% cap rate.
- 5302 Church Ave, a corner mixed-use building with three stores and two apartments above. The property sold for $1.225 million, resulting in a 5.5% cap rate.
- 934 Glenmore Ave., a six-unit apartment building sold for $1.18 million, resulting in a cap rate of 7.5%.
- 642 Vermont St. sold off-market for $1.26 million with a 6.9% cap rate. The property consists of six apartments and a two-car garage currently being used as an auto body shop.