Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce names winners of Building Brooklyn
June 30, 2008 - New York City
1. Center for the Urban Environment HQ's in the Adaptive Re-Use category.
2. Glenmore Gardens in the Affordable Housing category.
3. Crescendo in the Arts & Culture category.
4. Floating Pool Lady in the Brooklyn Innovator category.
5. Brooklyn Central Library Entry Plaza & Auditorium in the Community Facility category.
6. PS1/Bergen School Library in the Education: Interiors category.
7. Poly Prep Lower School in the Education: New Construction category.
8. 135 Joralemon St. in the Historic Preservation category.
9. Public Plaza at the Marriott in the Landscape/Open Space category.
10. State Renaissance Court in the Large Scale Affordable Housing category.
11. J Condominium in the Large Scale Residential category.
12. Greenbelt in the Mixed-Use category.
13. 164 Atlantic in the Multi-Family Rehabilitation category.
14. 14 Townhouses in the Neighborhood Scale Development category.
15. Aviator Sports & Recreation in the Recreation category.
16. 377 Pacific St. in the Residential.
17. Dig in the Retail category: .
The chamber will also honor Mike Baker, store manager of IKEA, and Mary Brennan, senior vice president at The Community Preservation Corp.