The annual BuildingsNY to take place April 28 - 29 at the Javits Convention Center; Featuring 100 new vendors focused on helping to drive more profits for buildings
April 27, 2015 - Spotlights
BuildingsNY 2015 continues to evolve to better suit the industry's needs. We listened to your feedback and made many changes to build you a better show. We have deeper relationships with current and new partners, ABO (the show foundÂer), BOMA/NY, CHIP, NYARM, S.P.O.N.Y, AIA and our VIP lounge sponsor LandlordsNY.
We're expecting to welcome over 7,000 industry professionals to this year's event. BuildingsNY is where hundreds of vendors will be displaying products for every phase of a building's lifecycle. You will see new products and services in richer categories including building automation, energy management, fiÂnancing, restoration and renovation, design & construction, environmenÂtal, maintenance & operations and security and disaster relief. Sourcing products and services will be a proÂductive and time-saving experience.
Our key industry partners have developed a 2-day complimentary program on the hottest NY/NJ/CT Building topics designed to help you.
Day 1 Program Highlights:
* 8:45 - 9:45 a.m. - Housing in the Boroughs: Who Wants It?;
* 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. - Using AIA Tools to Manage Legal Issues on Sustainable Projects;
* 11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - How to Be Proactive with Bed Bug Management; the Correct Use of Canine Scent Detection Teams; and
* 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. - Build, Buy, Hold or Sell.
Day 2 Program Highlights:
* 8:45 - 9:30 a.m. - The Mayor's Housing Plan: What, Where, and When;
* 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. - Business Case for LED Lighting;
* 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. - Utilizing Existing Assets to Save Assets
* 2:00 - 2:30 p.m. - Mobile Technology and its impact on the Construction Industry! and
BuildingsNY is all about the business of owning and managing a building in N.Y.C. and the outer boroughs. The show promotes an opportunity to meet and network with people and to make conÂnections and build relationships with industry peers. Attend BuildÂingsNY, to be able to lower costs, save money and gain an aggregate view of local industry trends, state and federal codes and tenant needs and desires. To register to attend, create a personal agenda, register for a conÂference session, or to stay updated, please visit