156 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Year in Review 2018: Tina Gagliano, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- Year in Review 2018: Edward Nolan, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- Spotlight: 2018 Women in Real Estate: Professional Services
- 2018 Women In Real Estate, Professional Services: Lynn Weinig, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- 2018 Women In Real Estate, Professional Services: Arlene Koutras, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
Real estate law demands a multidisciplinary approach. We advise clients on a broad variety of real estate matters, including: financing, joint ventures/equity investments, acquisitions and sales, development and land use, redevelopment, construction, leasing and litigation. We also strive to be a "one-stop shop," providing our clients with comprehensive representation in all real estate matters, including corporate, environmental, tax, bankruptcy, real estate tax certiorari, real estate litigation, and public (not-for-profit) law matters, thereby creating value to clients because of our ability to handle an extensive number of issues related to real estate transactions. The Real Deal magazine ranked our practice the 7th largest in New York by number of lawyers.