90 Merrick Avenue11554
- Ambachen of Certilman named to QBBA board
- Spotlight: 2018 Women in Real Estate: Professional Services
- 2018 Women In Real Estate, Professional Services: Kathleen Farrell, Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
- Dooley joins Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP as an associate in Litigation Practice Group
- D’Introno joins Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman’s commercial lending/banking practice group
Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP was founded on the concept that the success of a law firm is tied to the success of its clients. Today, that means more than working for our clients. It means working with them. Our attorneys apply the firm’s collective knowledge to our clients’ issues in order to ensure the best possible outcome. While a national client base has enhanced our expertise in matters across the country and around the world, our major focus has been on Long Island businesses and their legal needs. Since 1965, with our guidance, our clients have planted the seeds of Long Island’s fledgling communities and businesses. Together we have worked to grow and mature this region into one of our country’s wealthiest and most desirable places to live, work and play. We have acquired the knowledge and experience that uniquely qualifies us to guide today’s business leaders in their day-to-day pursuits, as they plan for tomorrow. Certilman Balin has become one of the region’s leading law firms, as attested to by the success of our clients. Dynamic and experienced, we are proven attorneys and powerful advocates.