90 Merrick Avenue11554
- 2019 Year in Review: Howard Stein, Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
- Shea of Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman honored with “Leadership in the Law Award” award from LIBN
- Understanding licenses and leases – A three-part series: A “sign” of the times - by Darren Stakey
- Property tax exemptions: Are you paying more property taxes than you should be? - by Erin O'Brien
- 2019 Ones to Watch: Michelle Stieglitz, Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP was founded on the concept that the success of a law firm is tied to the success of its clients. Today, that means more than working for our clients. It means working with them. Our attorneys apply the firm’s collective knowledge to our clients’ issues in order to ensure the best possible outcome. While a national client base has enhanced our expertise in matters across the country and around the world, our major focus has been on Long Island businesses and their legal needs. Since 1965, with our guidance, our clients have planted the seeds of Long Island’s fledgling communities and businesses. Together we have worked to grow and mature this region into one of our country’s wealthiest and most desirable places to live, work and play. We have acquired the knowledge and experience that uniquely qualifies us to guide today’s business leaders in their day-to-day pursuits, as they plan for tomorrow. Certilman Balin has become one of the region’s leading law firms, as attested to by the success of our clients. Dynamic and experienced, we are proven attorneys and powerful advocates.