Cheektowaga, NY The Buffalo Multifamily Investment Property Expo & Trade Show will be held Saturday, September 22, 2018 at the Millennium Hotel (located at 2040 Walden Ave., adjacent to the Galleria Mall). Registration and the Trade Show doors will open at 8:00 a.m. and the Expo will run until 1:00 p.m.
This event will consist of seven educational sessions which will cover:
• Why Multifamily Investment Property is an I.D.E.A.L. Investment;
• The Most Common Mistakes Made By Landlords;
• The Benefits Of Having Your Property Professionally Managed;
• How to Analyze A Multifamily Investment Property;
• How To Reduce Your Property Taxes;
• New Tax Law Changes Affecting Real Estate Investors; and
• How to Pay No Tax When Disposing Of Investment Property.
In addition, as part of the Expo there will be a Trade Show made up of vendors that provide services to the multifamily arena.
Special admission price is $20 to the first 200 registered attendees, but students must be pre-registered. This event is being presented by the R. J. Gullo Companies and sponsored by; New York Real Estate Journal and Evans Bank.
The keynote speaker will be Russell Gullo, CCIM, CEA, who is the CEO of R. J. Gullo Companies, Qualified Intermediaries for 1031 exchanges and real estate investment specialists and a national 1031 exchange/investment trainer for the American Institute of Real Estate Exchangors.
Additional speakers will include; Robert Friedman, Esq., Friedman & Ranzenhofer, P.C.; James Lawson, president of Real Property Management of Greater Buffalo; Donald Griebner, president of Real Property Services, LLC; and Esther Guylas, president, EG Tax Services.
For a brochure/registration form, go to www.rjgullo.com or call (716) 675-1500.
Attendees must be pre-registered, no walk-ins will be allowed.