Malta, NY Bonacio Construction is building Wellspring’s new 6,000 s/f mission-based facility in Malta designed by Balzer + Tuck Architecture and The LA Group. This new space will provide much-needed help to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in Saratoga County. The $3 million project is expected be completed late this year.
Additionally, Bonacio Construction celebrated construction progress on some of their multifamily projects:
- 79 Henry St. is nearing completion. The cupola was installed on the exterior and the elevator was recently installed inside. B&B Plumbing and Heating installed the plumbing and HVAC for this project. When complete, the site will be a three-story mixed-use building designed by Balzer + Tuck Architecture totaling just over 16,500 s/f including a glass façade in the basement. JoAnn Potrzuski Cassidy, associate RE broker, at Julie & Co. Realty, LLC is handling leasing.
- Work at the Moderne Condominiums have been a hive of activity as Bonacio Metal Shop’s fabricated steel was erected by subcontractor American Iron and Crane, Inc. When finished, the Moderne Condominiums will feature two- to three-bedroom condominiums and penthouses in a building designed by Design Logic Architects, PC with the site designed by The LA Group. Julie Bonacio, broker/owner at Julie & Co. Realty, LLC. is handling sales.
- Project Polaris is well underway. On the exterior, the brick and siding are going up. Inside, the building’s power is on and the MEP rough-in is in progress. When complete, this new three-story, 45,000 s/f high-tech office building designed by the Architectural Collaborative with the site designed by LARCH Landscape Architecture and Engineering will be home to tenants in the intelligence and cybersecurity industries.
- The Promenade Apartments are coming along. In Building 1, painting, trim, and cabinet/countertop installation is ongoing along with the elevator’s installation. Porches are being completed on Buildings 2 and 3, and porches and siding installations are underway on Building 4. B&B Plumbing and Heating has been onsite installing the HVAC and plumbing for these buildings. The Promenade Apartments will be a four-building complex of apartments and townhomes that will house 63 units. Bonacio teamed up with Norstar Development, the Saratoga Springs Housing Authority, Balzer + Tuck Architecture, and The LA Group to bring this affordable housing project to West Circular St. in downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Ticonderoga Golf Course Clubhouse is wrapping up. Bonacio is finishing up some punch list items and expect to be done this month. This new clubhouse was designed by Phinney Design Group and features a restaurant, pro shop, and locker rooms.
- SRDI is an affordable housing project coming to East Fenlon St. and Vanderbilt Ave. in Saratoga Springs. These two sites will each house a 2-story apartment building containing 12 units. Framing is wrapping up at the Vanderbilt site with window installation scheduled next. At the East Fenlon site, insulation and sheetrock are being installed along with the rough-in for HVAC and electrical. The plumbing rough-in by B&B Plumbing and Heating is complete. This project is being brought to Saratoga Springs by the Saratoga Springs Housing Authority, Miller Rosentel Associates, Inc, and The LA Group.
- Air City Lofts is progressing. Punchout is ongoing inside Building 1A. Insulation and sheetrocking installations are underway in Building 1B. B&B Plumbing and Heating has been onsite installing the HVAC and plumbing for both buildings. Framing has started on Building 2A and the foundation is in progress for Building 2B. This mixed-use community in Rome, NY will consist of two 4-story buildings with 84 apartments and commercial space at the Griffiss Business and Technology Park. These buildings were designed by Balzer + Tuck Architecture and the site designed by LARCH Landscape Architecture and Engineering. Interior design by Kelly Daly of Beverly Tracy Home Design. Lori Frieden, Lic. R.E. Salesperson, at Coldwell Banker Faith Properties is handling leasing.