Rosewood Realty Group closed the following transactions totaling :
* 537 Lenox Ave. in Central Harlem sold for $3.5 million. The five-story walk-up apartment building consisting of eight apartments and one commercial unit.
The 8,331 s/f building was built in 1910. Rosewood's Michael Guttman represented both the buyer and the seller, both private investors.
* 257 West 113th St. closed for $1.5 million. The three-story walk-up apartment building in Harlem is 2,691 s/f and features nine apartments. It was built in 1900.
Rosewood's Michael Kerwin represented the seller, Wanderers In West LLC and Aaron Jungreis represented the buyer, 257 West 113th Street.
"The area north of Central Park near Columbia University, has seen incredible growth in the last two years with prices skyrocketing," said Kerwin.
* 133-143 Fort George Ave. (aka 1672-1678 St. Nicholas Ave. in Washington Heights sold for $6.15 million
This six-story walk-up 40-unit apartment building is 35,135 s/f. The 1924 building sold for 10.8 times the rent roll. Jungreis represented both the buyer, Bsp 133 Fort George LLC and the seller, 133 Fort George LLC.
* The sale of 816-818 Dean St. in Prospect Heights sold for $8.4 million. The newly constructed, 14,670 s/f apartment building features 14 apartments and sold for 15 times the rent roll. It was built in 2006. Rosewood's Ryan Perkoski and Jungreis represented the seller, Dean Street Holdings LLC and Perkoski represented the private investor buyer.
* A two building portfolio at 1286-1288 Washington Ave. and 1290 -1292 Washington Ave., both in the Morrisania section of the Bronx sold for $7.9 million. The two contiguous six-story walk up apartment buildings features 58 apartments and nine stores. The 49,171 s/f portfolio was built in 1913.
Aaron Jungreis represented both the seller, BxWashington LLC and the buyer, 1288 LLC.