Amherst, NY Tudor Collins Commercial Real Estate brokers Eric Tudor and Patty Collins have completed the following leasing transactions:
• Caplugs, a 70 plus year old company headquartered in Buffalo, signed for 40,000 s/f of warehouse space adjacent to its headquarters on Elmwood Ave. as they are expanding their manufacturing process.
• CME Associates Inc., is a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise, headquartered in Syracuse, with multiple locations throughout the state. CME is an engineering technology corporation that provides construction materials evaluation and technical support services to owners and professionals engaged in design, construction and the maintenance of buildings and infrastructure. CME leased 6,045 s/f at 2727 Broadway in Cheektowaga. The property owner is Zaepfel Development.
Tudor & Collins also represented another tenant they placed in Zaepfel Development’s 1127 Wehrle Rd. building.
• The Young Ladies of Grace, owned by Angela Lukaszonas, has signed a lease taking 1,200 s/f. The Young Ladies of Grace is a performing arts academy. A mid-September opening is planned.
• Buffalo’s Best Roofing Company, owned by Roy Hamilton, will be leasing 4,587 s/f of sales office/showroom/warehouse space at 4589 Genesee St. at Sonwil Dr.
• Secured Resolutions, another woman-owned business, leased 2,225 s/f at 625 Ensminger Rd. in Tonawanda. Secured Resolutions is a leading partner in receivable and revenue production products and services.
• In addition, Tudor & Collins helped find a third location for The Ideal You Weight Loss Center, owned by Donna Herberger. They signed a 3,000 s/f lease at 4244 Delaware Ave. in the Del Ton Plaza. Heidi Nuessle of Hunt Commercial represented the landlord.