Buffalo, NY According to MJ Peterson Corp., the firm welcomed eight individuals:
• Laura Kaiser, accounts payable supervisor at MJ Peterson Corporate Office;
• Mackenzie Howe, floating administrative assistant at MJ Peterson Corporate Office;
• Chrissy Nagi, administrative assistant at The Roosevelt Apartments;
• Shannon Bauer, administrative assistant at Deer Lakes Apartments;
• Bryan Mineo, maintenance technician at MJ Peterson Corporate Office;
• Enrique Burgos, maintenance technician at Brewster Mews Apartments;
• Merlin Machuca, maintenance technician at Oxford Village Townhomes; and
• Thomas Senkalski, maintenance technician at Deer Lakes Apartments.
“As we continue our steady growth, it’s imperative we recruit the proper talent,” Victor Peterson III, president of MJ Peterson, said. “These folks will be a welcome addition to the MJ Peterson family and allow us to continue delivering quality service to Western New York.”
Four generations of the Peterson family have produced successful results for its clients in the real estate marketplace. Through the years, MJ Peterson has built more than 6,000 single-family homes. It has built and owns over 3,000 conventional and government-assisted apartments, single family and duplex homes, luxury condominiums and family and senior housing developments. The MJ Peterson portfolio includes major historic rehabilitation projects, the development of office complexes and retail shopping centers.