New York, NY GCP Capital Group LLC has arranged mortgage financing totaling $59.2 million for the following seven deals:
• $17 million for three five-story multifamily apartment buildings containing 92 units and 10,700 s/f of commercial space in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan. Paul Greenbaum, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $13 million for a 10-story multifamily apartment building containing 75 units and 3,300 s/f of commercial space on West 157th St., Manhattan. Greenbaum arranged the financing.
• $11.25 million for a six-story multifamily apartment building containing 83 units on Ocean Ave., Brooklyn. Matthew Albano, managing director of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $5.9 million for a one-story, 12,400 s/f retail building containing nine tenants on 63rd Dr., Queens. Adam Brostovski, principal of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $5.4 million in combined financing for a five-story multifamily apartment building containing 30 units on East 83rd St. and a four-story mixed use building containing five apartments and 2,450 s/f of commercial space on East 46th St., Manhattan. Albano arranged the financing.
• $5 million for a 54,150 s/f, two-story commercial building containing eight retail units on Rockaway Blvd., Queens. Matthew Classi, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $1.65 million for a three-story mixed-use building containing six apartments and one commercial unit on Grand St., Brooklyn. Michael Charnowitz, managing director of GCP, arranged the financing.