RONKONKOMA, NY Douglas Elliman has completed four sales totaling $4.555 million and one 6,500 s/f lease. The deals include:
• The $2.3 million sale of Hawkins Plaza at 400 Hawkins Ave., Ronkonkoma - a 5,500 s/f a multi-tenanted strip center. Michael Murphy of Douglas Elliman represent the seller, Steven Zhu, and the buyer was John Swaine.
• The $1.2 million sale of 230-240-250 Jericho Tpke., Huntington Station. The subject contains three free-standing buildings on four lots with 140 ft. of frontage, Michael Gronenthal of DE Commercial represented the buyer, KAJJ Realty LLC, and Murphy represented seller, Piccolo Family Ltd Partnership.
• A six-year, 6,500 s/f office lease at 625 RXR Plaza, Uniondale. Murphy represented the law offices of Terry Katz and Associates in the deal.
• The $555,000 sale of 1400 Montauk Hwy., Oakdale. The retail property contains 0.40 acres and was brokered by Murphy. The seller was Deborah and Timothy Gould and the buyer was John Mannino, Robert Walker Jr.
• The $500,000 sale of 934-936 N. Broadway, Massapequa. Chris Pesce of Douglas Elliman represented the seller, H and J Broadway. and buyer Broadway Select LLC. The property contains a 2,800 s/f retail storefront, with two stores.