Cooper-Horowitz Inc. completes a total of $37.644 million in financing
May 19, 2008 - Financial Digest
* A five-building multifamily apartment portfolio consisting of 70 East 3rd St., 166 Norfolk St., 178 Norfolk St., 157-5 Stanton St., and 162 Stanton St. The loan was for $3.5 million. Jeffrey and Richard Horowitz represented the firm.
* A vacant lot for retail development located on 508 West 25th St. The loan was for $4.873 million. Jeffrey Horowitz represented the firm.
* One-unit in a condominium building located at 425 East 13th St. The loan was for $971,250. Jeffrey and David Horowitz represented the firm.
* A commercial building located at 530-540 Hempstead Tpke., West Hempstead. The loan was for $600,000. Jeffrey and Richard Horowitz represented the firm.
* An apartment building located at 887 St. John's Place in Brooklyn. The loan was for $1.7 million. Jeffrey Horowitz and Jeremy Korer represented the firm.
* A 20-story, 66-unit apartment building located on 110 South 8th St. in Brooklyn. The loan was for $26 million. Michael Moloff and Nick Barbato represented the firm.
Cooper-Horowitz has been in business since 1964 and has arranged financing for thousands of commercial properties throughout the U.S. They offer permanent mortgages, securitized financing, construction loan, standby commitments, credit lease financing, mezzanine financing, equity venture, interim & acquisition finance, international mortgage loans, land mortgages and advisory services.