New York, NY According to Westbridge Realty Group, the firm has closed eight off-market sales totaling $10.1 million. The recent deals include:
• The $2.4 million sale of 21-77 33rd St. in Queens. This is a package of 17 unsold cooperative units. Steven Westreich of Westbridge represented the buyer, Arbern Realty LLC and the seller, Monarch Holdings LLC.
• The $1.53 million sale of 982 Willoughby St. in Brooklyn. This 33 x 95 ft. lot contains 6,900 buildable s/f. Hen Vaknin and Izzy Rosenbaum of Westbridge, with Westreich, represented the buyer and the seller.
• The $1.4 million sale of 440 St. Marks Ave. in Brooklyn. This is a 1,875 s/f two-family brownstone with air rights. Vaknin represented the buyer and seller.
• The $1.3 million sale of 306 Stockholm St. Brooklyn. This 25 x 100 ft. lot contains 5,500 s/f. Westreich, Vaknin, and Rosenbaum represented the seller, the Surajpal Family and the buyer, Stanhope Lofts LLC.
• The $1.3 million sale of 66 Maujer St. in Brooklyn. This is a 25 x 100 ft. lot contains 5,000 s/f. Vaknin represented the buyer, 66 Maujer Street LLC, and the seller, the Torres family.
• The $1.23 million sale of 203 Hull St. in Brooklyn. This is six-unit building contains 5,850 s/f. Westreich represented the buyer, Silvershore Properties and the seller, Leroy Dowers.
• The $1 million sale of 1378 Decatur St. in Brooklyn. This is six-unit building contains 5,540 s/f. Westreich and Adam Traub of Westbridge represented the buyer, 1378 Decatur LLC and the seller, Ana Mariani.
• The $825,000 sale of a six unit building in Brooklyn. The three-story property contains 4,800 s/f. Westreich represented the buyer and the seller.