Syracuse, NY The Upstate Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (AI) has an active education calendar for real estate appraisers in 2019 for continuing education (CE) with five more seminars. The course schedule includes:
• June 7th: Case Studies in the Valuation of Upstate NY Real Estate at Del Lago Resort Casino;
• Sept. 27th: Marketability Studies (7 hours) in Syracuse;
• Oct. 25th: Evaluating Commercial Leases (7 hours) in Syracuse;
• Nov. 8th: Business Practices & Ethics in Utica; and
• Dec. 2nd: USPAP update course (7 hours).
Contact Yvette Molinas, executive director at 845.360.2510 or [email protected] for information.
; or John Rynne, public relations chair at 585-262-3277 x203 or [email protected].
The Appraisal Institute is recognized as the leader in the real estate appraisal industry and is one of the oldest organizations of real estate appraisers in the world.