Syracuse, NY Effective as of 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, 2020 and in accordance with the Order of New York governor Andrew Cuomo, Pyramid Management Group has instructed its employees to close all interior portions of its New York shopping centers and expects all applicable tenants to adhere to and comply with this Order.
"We are in unprecedented times and understand the direction from New York State is the result of the presence of the Coronavirus in the communities we serve," said Stephen Congel, CEO, Pyramid Management Group. "We respect the decision to further enhance community mitigation and reduce density for the greater good of our community, tenants, guests and employees."
In many of its centers, tenants including Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy and others have dedicated exterior entrances and will have the capability to remain open following the required protocols.
These changes impact the following Pyramid-owned and operated centers:
- Aviation Mall — Queensbury, NY
- Champlain Centre — Champlain, NY
- Crossgates — Albany, NY
- Crossgates Commons — Albany, NY
- Destiny USA — Syracuse, NY
- Galleria at Crystal Run — Middletown, NY
- Palisades Center — West Nyack, NY
- Poughkeepsie Galleria — Poughkeepsie, NY
- Salmon Run Mall — Watertown, NY
- Sangertown Square — New Hartford, NY
- Walden Galleria — Buffalo, NY
Pyramid is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with respect to COVID-19 and will provide updates as they become available.