New York, NY IREM NYC is offering the Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) certification course (virtually) on November 10 & 11 and 16 & 17.
The ARM is the most recognized professional credential for residential property managers. From operations to finance to human resources, attendees will learn every skill needed to optimize residential management and enhance their reputation in their marketplace.
• Learn how to manage the team including how to boost productivity and collaboration;
• Master accounting, budgeting, cash flow, capitalization, and working with capital;
• Create a maintenance and risk management plan, inspect and protect the property, get smart at sustainability, and discover the keys to working with contractors;
• Understand marketing strategies, lease execution, resident retention, and relevant laws;
• Get a handle on record keeping strategies and accurate reporting to the owner; and
• How you respond to ethical challenges has a big impact on your long-term personal reputation and success in business.
But being ethical is not just a matter of following the law–it’s meeting the standards and expectations that govern the real estate profession. In ethics, attendees learn tactics and strategies to resolve ethical dilemmas and understand factors that contribute to conflicts of interest so they know when to avoid them. Actual ethics cases and implications will also be discussed.
Please visit iremnyc.org for more information or to register.