New York, NY GCP Capital Group LLC has arranged mortgage financing for the following properties:
- $15 million for an 11-story multifamily apartment building containing 86 units, in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn. Adam Brostovski, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
- Construction loan in the amount of $10 million for the development of a seven-story mixed-use building with 23 residential units and 4,500 s/f of ground floor retail, in Astoria, Queens. Matthew Classi, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
- $9.225 million for a seven-story multifamily apartment building containing 51 apartments, on West 151st St. in Manhattan. Paul Greenbaum, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
- $8 million for three individual Wells Fargo Bank branches in N.J. totaling 70,000 s/f. Jack Fried, senior associate of GCP, arranged the financing.
- $7.6 million for a six-story multifamily apartment building containing 64 units, on Riverside Dr. in Manhattan. Brostovski arranged the financing.
- $7.2 million for a six-story mixed-use building containing 22 residential units and 2,000 s/f of commercial space, in Upper Manhattan. Alan Perlmutter, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
- $7.15 million for a six-story multifamily building containing nine residential units and 5,500 s/f of ground floor and basement retail space, on Fifth Ave. in Brooklyn. Classi arranged the financing.
- $5 million for a four-story mixed-use building containing six residential units and 1,000 s/f of ground floor retail space, on First Ave. in Manhattan. Greenbaum arranged the financing.