New York, NY Falcon Pacific Builders, LLC, completed lobby renovations at 83 Maiden Ln. The 180,000 s/f property is managed and leased by Helmsley Spear, LLC, and the property is owned by AHRC New York City. The architect for the lobby renovation project is EVN, and the firm principal is David Rush.
The renovation included:
- New security turnstiles;
- New concierge reception desk;
- LED lighting upgrade throughout;
- New building card access system;
- New visitor directory and tenant directory access system;
- New digital camera system throughout the building;
- Lobby walls and ceiling design upgrades including glass panel walls; and
- Installed new 10 ton supplemental A/C for lobby after hours operations.
“This newly renovated building lobby includes state of the art technology that will enhance tenants and visitors experience alike,” said Joe Caraciolo, COO of Falcon Pacific Builders. “These upgrades provide a seamless building entry experience that focuses both on safety and efficiency.”
“We are delighted to have partnered with the building owner, AHRC and Falcon Pacific as the contractor, to successfully complete this renovation which brings the building to the forefront of 21st century tenant enhancement technology,” said Kent Swig, president of Helmsley Spear, the building’s management and leasing agent.