5 South College Drive
Binghamton NY 13905
- 2018 Ones to Watch: Sanjay Mody, Special Counsel at Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
- Hudson Gateway Realtor Foundation donates $2,500 to My Sisters’ Place
- Brookhaven IDA assists McKeon Rolling Steel Door Co. in expansion with incentive package
- Brookhaven IDA closes on incentives package for move to Medford by Queens pipe distributor
- IDA of the Month: Brookhaven IDA celebrates a record year: Closed on projects totaling $435 million in 2017
Our vision is to be the dynamic, approachable driver of economic development in Broome County.
The Agency is the lead economic development organization for Broome County. We govern the Broome County Industrial Development Agency (IDA) and the Broome County Local Development Corporation (LDC).
We provide economic development assistance through property tax abatement programs for expansions or significant renovation projects, revolving loan programs, bond issuance for large-scale manufacturing and non-profit projects, and information on federal and state financing resources, and other technical assistance.
For more than 40 years, the Broome County Industrial Development Agency (BCIDA) has actively fostered economic growth in Greater Binghamton. Over this period, the BCIDA has facilitated more than 150 projects; with a capital investment of more than $725 million.
The BCIDA is a public benefit corporation chartered by the State of New York overseen by a nine member board appointed by the Broome County Legislature.
The BCIDA owns and manages a 600 acre corporate park in Conklin, NY, and more than 1.2 million square feet of real estate in the community including the L3 Link Simulation & Training building in Kirkwood, NY and the historic Carnegie Library in the City of Binghamton.