5 South College Drive
Binghamton NY 13905
- Message from the CEO of Bronx-Manhattan North Association of Realtors: What a Team! - by Eliezer Rodriguez
- Microdesk awarded asset management contract with PANYNJ
- Baldwin Real Estate Development breaks ground on
CreekView Apts. at Woodland Park
- The movement has started–Broome County is becoming an educational hub of the 21st century - by Jacob Klieger
- BIDA accepts application for economic incentives for biotechnology firm
Our vision is to be the dynamic, approachable driver of economic development in Broome County.
The Agency is the lead economic development organization for Broome County. We govern the Broome County Industrial Development Agency (IDA) and the Broome County Local Development Corporation (LDC).
We provide economic development assistance through property tax abatement programs for expansions or significant renovation projects, revolving loan programs, bond issuance for large-scale manufacturing and non-profit projects, and information on federal and state financing resources, and other technical assistance.
For more than 40 years, the Broome County Industrial Development Agency (BCIDA) has actively fostered economic growth in Greater Binghamton. Over this period, the BCIDA has facilitated more than 150 projects; with a capital investment of more than $725 million.
The BCIDA is a public benefit corporation chartered by the State of New York overseen by a nine member board appointed by the Broome County Legislature.
The BCIDA owns and manages a 600 acre corporate park in Conklin, NY, and more than 1.2 million square feet of real estate in the community including the L3 Link Simulation & Training building in Kirkwood, NY and the historic Carnegie Library in the City of Binghamton.