Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP
1325 Avenue of the Americas
- Top 2018 legal developments affecting New York's real estate industry - by Thomas Kearns
- Year in Review 2018: Thomas Kearns, Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP
- Affordable housing ideas across USA - by Thomas Kearns
- Spotlight: 2018 Women in Real Estate: Professional Services
- 2018 Women In Real Estate, Professional Services: Nina Roket, Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP
Olshan has particular experience serving real estate clients in the areas of major office buildings, including purchases, joint ventures, financing, sales, space leasing and ground leasing of office buildings, hotels and development sites, retail leasing, where we represent major brand retailers in leasing retail space in Manhattan and across the U.S. Our real estate attorneys also handle joint ownership arrangements, including condominiums, cooperatives and tenancies-in-common, negotiate like-kind 1031 exchanges, arrange workouts of distressed properties and counsel owners and investment bankers in offering real estate investment trust (REIT) shares. Our attorneys are nationally recognized by client and peer-reviewed rating groups such as Chambers USA, The Best Lawyers in America and Super Lawyers for their abilities and effectiveness in real estate law. The firm’s Real Estate Law practice has been acknowledged by the prestigious client and peer-reviewed directory Chambers USA for Real Estate: Mainly Dirt (New York) and recognized as "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Tier 1” in New York City Metropolitan and Nationally.