Marcus & Millichap
270 Madison Avenue 7th FloorNew York, NY
- Marcus & Millichap brokers three Brooklyn sales totaling $7.39 million
- Outside the Region: Marcus & Millichap brokers $9.7 million sale of Holiday Inn Allentown
- Spotlight: 2018 Women in Real Estate: Professional Services
- 2018 Women In Real Estate, Professional Services: Caroline Tierney, Marcus & Millichap
- 2018 Women In Real Estate, Professional Services: Precilla Torres, Hunt Real Estate Capital
Since 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) has been the premier provider of investment real estate brokerage services. The foundation of our investment sales is the depth of our local market knowledge. Our 44-year history of maintaining investor relationships in local markets enables us to be the best information source and transaction service provider in North America. In 2014, Marcus & Millichap closed 7,667 investment transactions for private and institutional investors. By closing more transactions annually than any other firm, our investment professionals provide clients with an unparalleled perspective on the investment real estate market locally, regionally and nationally. Included in these transactions were shopping centers, office and industrial buildings, apartment properties, single-tenant net-lease properties, hotels/motels, seniors housing facilities, healthcare/medical office, student housing, manufactured home communities, self-storage facilities, golf and resort properties and land. Marcus & Millichap has established itself as a leading and expanding investment real estate company with nearly 1,500 brokers in 78 markets throughout the United States and Canada.