425 Fifth Avenue Suite 505New York, NY 10016
- Bichoupan and Vardi of Highcap Group complete sale of Belmont land assemblage; developer plans 120,000 s/f
- Hakimian at Highcap Group represents the buyer and seller in two off-market sales totaling $3.51 million
- Chang of Highcap Group arranges sale of vacant Murray Hill building–154-156 East 38th St.–for $9.75 million
- Gallishaw named investment sales associate at Highcap Group
- Portelli, Weiss and Corti of Highcap Group collaborate for $7 million sale of 40 Ludlow St.; Attorneys Weinberg and Kalish assist
Highcap Group, a premier full service Manhattan based commercial real estate sales firm offers property acquisition, disposition, value-added brokerage and finance services throughout the metropolitan area, as well as on a national basis. The Managing Principals have over fifty years of combined experience and through its relationships, networks and track record of billions of dollars in sales have created an efficient platform of success to help navigate building owners and investors through the challenging commercial real estate market. Highcap’s stellar reputation stems from its dedication to clients, and its ability to adapt and react to every situation, offering a much higher level of personalized services. Our seasoned professional team is fluent in many languages, and with its diverse professional backgrounds can quickly identify solutions for the most difficult negotiations. We have combined our knowledge, sharpened skills, resources and understanding of the ever changing market to help secure the best possible deals for all property buyers and sellers, Highcap prides itself on its hands-on team oriented approach to help create a plan designed to the seller’s specification based on an off-market or mass market scenario. In today’s fast paced investment sales market it is our goal to use an intelligent and entrepreneurial approach to procure a sale in the tightest of circumstances.