Cronin & Cronin Law
200 Old Country Road,
Mineola, NY 11501
- Zere Real Estate Services attends LIREG W Holiday party
- 2019 Year in Review: Sean Cronin, Cronin & Cronin Law Firm
- Why your property must be taxed less than you think it’s worth - by Brad and Sean Cronin
- Long Island chapter of Appraisal Institute holds seminar - Sept 25th; With Suffolk Academy of Law, Suffolk County Bar and more
- 2019 Ones to Watch: Sean Cronin, Cronin & Cronin Law Firm
Our success in the field of Tax Certiorari is due to our reputation for honesty, integrity and excellence. Because of our reputation, as well as our extensive knowledge and years of experience in property matters, we have established a positive relationship with the various municipalities. We aggressively negotiate cases through pre-trial negotiations and if necessary trial, in order to achieve maximum reductions in real estate taxes and substantial reductions in future tax burdens.
Our priority is outstanding service to our clients. We are committed to addressing the individual needs of each property. We make the process of protesting, negotiating and settling a case as easy as possible and take the time to explain the procedures and intricacies of the law.
Our lawyers have obtained some of the most dramatic reductions in assessment in New York State, resulting in the largest refunds issued by the taxing municipalities. We have established legal precedent on various issues, including the valuation of cooperatives, tenant standing, school district intervention, and expert testimony.
Our staff is knowledgeable in all areas related to property tax. We regularly consult with clients regarding purchasing a property or possible major construction by projecting future property taxes and values as well as aid in obtaining any exemptions they may be eligible for. We manage all steps in a condemnation case to ensure our clients are treated justly as well as aid in any contamination/environmental issues a property may have.
Our extensive client list of New York properties represented contains:
- National Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT’s)
- Regional Malls
- Regional and Neighborhood Shopping Centers
- Major Supermarket and Drugstore Companies
- Leading Long Island Real Estate Developers
- Condominiums, Cooperatives and Apartment Buildings
- Golf courses including private country clubs, private and public courses.