Deer Park, NY According to Rick Yaffe of Triangle Properties, the firm has completed six leases totaling 26,350 s/f:
- Sherwin-Williams leased 11,000 s/f at 410 Commack Rd. Russel Helbling of Sabre R.E. Advisors represented the tenant.
- Eastern Suffolk BOCES leased 1,400 s/f at 154 Commack Rd. in Commack. Doug Haynes of CRESA Long Island represented the tenant.
- Rocking Affairs, an events planning and entertainment company, has leased 8,600 s/f at 120 Gazza Blvd. in Farmingdale. Luciano Oliverio of Alliance Real Estate Corp. represented the tenant.
- A franchisee of F45, a functional training fitness studio, leased 2,650 s/f at Plainview Commons, 1163 Old Country Rd. Yaffe handled this transaction.
- New York Physical Therapy leased 1,200 s/f at Plainview Commons, 1163 Old Country Rd. Yaffe handled this transaction.
- A franchisee of Kumon, an after-school math and reading program, has leased 1,500 s/f at 900 Walt Whitman Rd. in Melville. Yaffe handled this transaction.
“We’re delighted to add these public, franchise, and private companies to our tenant roster,” said Yaffe. “And we believe that Long Island remains attractive for the professional, service, and retail sectors.”