North Syracuse, NY Syracuse Realty Group has completed three sales totaling $1.187 million and leased a total of 23,450 s/f.
- Orazio Crisalli of Syracuse Realty represented the seller in the $950,000 sale of a 98-unit apartment building at 1506 Whitsboro St. in Utica.
- 4336 Wetzel Rd. in Liverpool, a 2,400 s/f office property was sold for $137,500. Scott Burdett of Flaum Management represented the seller, Summit Federal Credit Union, while Michael Arcuri of Syracuse Realty acted for the buyer, United Liverpool Faculty Association.
- Crisalli acted for Cleveland’s Garage in their $100,000 purchase of 526 S. Main St., Central Square, a 11,000 s/f retail property.
- Barks & Rec signed a 5,900 s/f lease at 6225 E. Taft Rd. Arcuri represented tenant and landlord, 6225 E. Taft Rd. LLC.
- United Rentals signed a 11,700 s/f lease at 6225 E. Taft Rd. Arcuri represented tenant and landlord, 6225 E. Taft Rd. LLC.
- Crisalli represented Gotcha Mobility, LLC, tenant, in a 4,000 s/f warehouse lease at 308 Tomkins St.
- Arcuri acted for State Farm Insurance/The Cambria Agency in their 1,850 s/f office lease at 6257 Rte. 31 in Cicero. Crisalli represented the landlord, Group One Development, LLC.