Rosewood Realty Group arranged the following sales of multifamily and commercial buildings in the Bronx and Manhattan totaling $79.125 million:
In the Bronx:
* The $51.5 million sale of 530-540 East 169th St.- Fulton Towers and 480 East 188th - Fordham Towers in Belmont. The two, elevator apartment buildings total 490 units and 433,556 s/f. Aaron Jungreis represented both the seller, 530 East 169th St. Owner LLC and the buyer, a local investor.
* The $4.1 million sale of 654 East 224th St. in Wakefield. The 37,361 s/f five-story walk-up apartment building consists of 47 apartments. Jungreis represented both the seller, 654 E. 224 Owner LLC and the buyer, a local investor.
* The $2.475 million sale of 2420 Davidson Ave. in University Heights. The 30,200 s/f six-story walk-up apartment building consists of 26 apartments and one commercial unit. Jungreis represented both the seller, 2420 Davidson Avenue Owner LLC and the buyer, a local investor.
* The $16.15 million sale of 162 & 164 East 82nd St. in the Upper East Side. The two contiguous 19,670 s/f five-story walk-up apartment buildings consists of 37 apartments. Jungreis represented the seller, East 82nd. Street Investors LLC and Jonathan Birnbaum represented the buyer, Harbor Group International.
* The $4.9 million sale of 608-612 West 184th St. in Washington Heights. The combined 34,510 s/f two five-story walk-up apartment buildings with 45 apartments Ryan Perkoski represented the buyer, a local investor and Jungreis represented the seller, St. Nicholas 184 Holding LLC.