Shanholt Glassman Klein Kramer
575 Lexington AvenueNew York, New York 10022
- Business interest expense – The practical impact of Section 163(j) of the 2017 Tax Act - by Sandy Klein
- Sec. 199A: A new deduction for QBI from sole proprietorships and passthrough entities - by Sandy Klein
- How the limitation on Excess Business Losses affects real estate professionals - by Sandy Klein
- Section 199A rental real estate safe harbor rule: The rules continue to evolve - by Sandy Klein
- Qualified Opportunity Zones: The lesser known provision of The Tax Cuts and Jobs Acts of 2017 - by Sandy Klein
At Shanholt Glassman Klein Kramer & Co. we are one of the premier firms serving the real estate community, melding together the talents and substantial industry experience common to large firms with the culture, personal touch, and consistency of a local firm. Since 1931 we have been well regarded by business owners, lenders, users of financial statements, attorneys and others in the real estate community who respect our firm and its reputation for excellence. They rely on the financial statements that we have provided an audit opinion on and trust the tax returns that we have prepared, and frequently turn to us for assistance when they, or their clients, face complicated issues. We are different from other firms serving the real estate marketplace. We recognize that only a firm that is prepared to become immersed in an industry can be a recognized leader in the sector. This takes hard work, considerable dedication, focus and commitment, but the results are worth the extra effort.