American Investment Properties
600 Old Country Rd. Suite 227Garden City, NY 11530
- Mapping Long Island: A look at the commercial real estate market in Mineola - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Koenigsberg of American Investment Properties brokers $1.675 million sale of 8,856 s/f office building
- The Federal Reserve and yet another funds rate hike; Plans and projections for the future - by Ron Koenigsberg
- A new drug store in town: Medical marijuana dispensaries - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Overview of Long Island commercial real estate market report – second quarter 2018 - by Ron Koenigsberg
As a leading brokerage firm focused on a niche market, American Investment Properties presents the Long Island commercial property industry with a wealth of distinctive advantages. Whether it’s buying or selling commercial real estate, AIP brings customized strategies and insights to each of our client’s unique needs helping to create a flawless execution of even the most complex transactions. These transactions include, but are not limited to, the following: 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and distressed asset dispositions. American Investment Properties provides not only skilled experience and extensive buyer reach, but also strong relationships with industry leaders, attorneys, lenders and environmental professionals. Bringing forth an extensive background in the financial, accounting, and tax aspects of commercial real estate, as well as an insider’s perspective on property values and other local market trends and conditions.