American Investment Properties
600 Old Country Rd. Suite 227Garden City, NY 11530
- Digital technologies: Utilizing augmented and virtual realities in real estate marketing - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Royal Properties and American Investment Properties collaborate in $3.975 million sale
- Long Island grocery chain King Kullen acquired by Stop & Shop - by Ron Koenigsberg
- The Federal Reserve rate hike and outlook for 2019 Federal Reserve’s recent rate hike - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Koenigsberg and Alper of American Investment Properties broker $1.675 million
As a leading brokerage firm focused on a niche market, American Investment Properties presents the Long Island commercial property industry with a wealth of distinctive advantages. Whether it’s buying or selling commercial real estate, AIP brings customized strategies and insights to each of our client’s unique needs helping to create a flawless execution of even the most complex transactions. These transactions include, but are not limited to, the following: 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and distressed asset dispositions. American Investment Properties provides not only skilled experience and extensive buyer reach, but also strong relationships with industry leaders, attorneys, lenders and environmental professionals. Bringing forth an extensive background in the financial, accounting, and tax aspects of commercial real estate, as well as an insider’s perspective on property values and other local market trends and conditions.