American Investment Properties
600 Old Country Rd. Suite 227Garden City, NY 11530
- Peters joins American Investment Properties Inc. as a marketing associate
- Five things to know about the tax certiorari process - by Ron Koenigsberg
- 2017 Year in Review: Ron Koenigsberg, American Investment Properties
- 2017 Year in Review: The key themes and trends highlighted throughout the year - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Koenigsberg of AIP sells 5,098 s/f mixed-use building for $1.285 million; Represents buyer, 55 Wall Street Realty, and seller, MKJK
As a leading brokerage firm focused on a niche market, American Investment Properties presents the Long Island commercial property industry with a wealth of distinctive advantages. Whether it’s buying or selling commercial real estate, AIP brings customized strategies and insights to each of our client’s unique needs helping to create a flawless execution of even the most complex transactions. These transactions include, but are not limited to, the following: 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and distressed asset dispositions. American Investment Properties provides not only skilled experience and extensive buyer reach, but also strong relationships with industry leaders, attorneys, lenders and environmental professionals. Bringing forth an extensive background in the financial, accounting, and tax aspects of commercial real estate, as well as an insider’s perspective on property values and other local market trends and conditions.