New York, NY CoreNet Global NYC Chapter (CoreNet NYC) named its new board members for 2020. Executive leaders of the board include Sheena Gohil, CoreNet NYC chair, executive director Colliers International; Neil Austin, CoreNet NYC president, VP of real estate portfolio management and transaction services, Omnicom Group; and Tommy O’Halloran, CoreNet NYC VP, VP of business development, Structure Tone.
The board and advisors held their annual Board Retreat on January 31st and February 1st to develop engagement strategies and content ideas for 2020, as well as to formalize the Board’s 2019 restructuring initiative.
In 2019, the New York City Chapter restructured the board, in order to create additional opportunities for volunteer engagement and leadership within the CoreNet NYC Chapter.
The CoreNet NYC 2020 Board Members include the following:
2020 Executive Board of Directors
- Development Committee chair: Mark Chiapperino, managing director, VVA Project Managers & Consultants;
- Finance & Investment chair, Frank Cuevas
- Governance & Nominating chair: Sarah Brown, senior manager, real estate facilities and portfolio management, Capital One
- Marketing & Communications chair: Sara Francini, senior director of business development, Skanska USA Building
- Membership chair: Mindy Williams-McElearney, VP of client services, L&K Partners
- Programming & Outreach chair: Alison Kwiatkowski, VP Americas business partner, Deutsche Bank
- Strategic Planning chair: Jeremy Libby, real estate strategy & operations manager, Google
- Technology chair: Larry Charlip, VP of facilities management and corporate real estate, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
2020 Content Committee Board
- Career Development chair: Karen Lalli, director of global workplace and facilities, Gerson Lehrman Group
- Landlord Circle chair: Jennifer Stein, director of leasing, Rockefeller Group
- Occupier Forums chair: Vito Bacarella, managing director, UBS
- Partnerships chair: Mark Belenky, underwriter of real estate banking, PNC
- PropTech chair: Faisal Haidi, corporate real estate consulting, JLL
- Public Policy chair: Margaux Jaffa, VP of business development, NELSON
- Special Events chair: Debra Cole, associate principal and client relations director, HLW
- Strategy & Portfolio Planning chair: Stephen Coulthard, VP, Cumming Corp.
- Sustainability chair: Thomas Baade-Mathiesen, VP, Altanova
- University Relations chair: Cindy Quan, global chief of staff and corporate services & real estate, Goldman Sachs
- Women’s Group chair: Ellen Herman, executive VP, JLL
- Young Leaders chair: Chelsea Flaim, client services, M Moser Associates
2020 Emeritus Members
- Jason Aster (Emeritus Chair), Managing Director, KBA Visual Lease
- Barry Alton, Managing Director and Global Head of Corporate Real Estate & Services, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Dan Fishbein, Director of Global Real Estate, CIT
- Lou D’Avanzo, Vice Chairman and Managing Principal, Cushman & Wakefield
- Pay Wu, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Marcus Rayner, Vice Chairman New York Region, Colliers International
“As a board, we value the time and commitment of all our volunteer partners. This year we are striving to create additional pathways for volunteer engagement, and also improve our overall member experience,” said Gohil.
The mission of the New York City Chapter is aligned with the CoreNet Global mission of advancing the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities. The Chapter Board Committees work to develop educational content and networking opportunities for members of the Chapter. The organization represents more than 1,000 of the city’s leading real estate service providers and end-users.