Fordham REI and BCW host Economic Outlook - Sept 7
Fordham Real Estate Institute and Business Council of Westchester Present:
Economic Outlook and Forecasting the New York Region’s Real Estate Market
Sept. 7 virtual event will feature top minds and market leaders on how rising interest rates, inflation and global uncertainty will shape Q4 and beyond
With rising interest rates, historic inflation and global economic uncertainty, all eyes are on commercial real estate. What will this mean for demand and value? Will CRE remain a hedge against inflation? What’s next for the New York market? The Fordham Real Estate Institute (REI) and The Business Council of Westchester (BCW) will bring together leading industry experts Wednesday, Sept. 7 to delve into the data, weigh in on CRE’s long-term viability, and share intel to help business professionals navigate the volatile landscape and succeed in a changing market.
The virtual conference, “Economic Outlook and Forecasting the New York Region’s Real Estate Market,” is the latest in a series of events REI and BCW have partnered on to focus on the hottest topics shaping the real estate industry.
The program will feature a panel discussion moderated by Dr. Marsha Gordon, president and CEO, BCW. Panel participants are:
- Kathleen Corton, CEO, CIO and managing partner, Hillcrest Finance LLC
- Eamonn D’Arcy, professor of International Real Estate, Henley Business School, England
- Christopher Deutsch, vice president, China CITIC Bank International Limited
- Charles Dougherty, vice president and economist, Wells Fargo
- Timothy Jones, CEO, Robert Martin Company, LLC
- Nicole LaRusso, Senior Director for Research & Analysis, U.S. North Region, CBRE Group Inc.
“Economic Outlook and Forecasting the New York Region’s Real Estate Market” will take place Wednesday, Sept. 7 from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. via Zoom. The Presenting Sponsor for the event is Wells Fargo and the Supporting Sponsor is Westchester County. Contributing sponsors include the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors and Simone Development Cos.
To register, click here.