Global Real Estate and Tech Conference & Expo - Nov 9
Propel by MIPIM New York (formerly MIPIM Proptech) will host a two-day Global Real Estate and Tech Conference & Expo on November 9th and 10th at the Javits Center River Pavilion in Manhattan, as part of NYC Real Estate Tech Week during the week of November 7th. The 6th edition of Propel New York will be organized by MIPIM in partnership with venture capital firm focused on the PropTech industry, MetaProp.
ESG and Climate Driving Today’s Agenda
Innovating technology provides an opportunity for real estate experts by providing concrete solutions to solve the issues involved in transforming into more sustainable structures. Propel New York will facilitate concrete solutions coming from different perspectives on this important subject of building an environmentally sustainable future business model.
The conference will focus on these 3 pillars of the sustainability:
- Better Places (user experience): Improving the attractiveness of assets, workplaces and territories
- Greater Impact (ESG / Decarbonization): Improving Sustainability of Real Estate Assets
- Stronger Business: Improving Real Estate Efficiency (facilities management, transactions, marketing and more)
The two-day conference, Propel by MIPIM New York, will feature leading innovation topics, real estate leaders, tech innovators and industry disruptors including the following confirmed speakers to date:
- Kai-Uwe Bergmann, partner, Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG)
- Aaron Block, co-founder and managing partner, MetaProp
- Michael Dashle, senior vice president, Sustainability, Brookfield Properties
- Dave Eisenberg, founder, Zigg Capital
- Laura Humphrey, director of Sustainability, L+M Development Partners
- Tibia Kaneene, vice president, Investments and Portfolio Management, New York Green Bank
- Mark Zikra, head of Innovation, August Hill
Startup Finalists Competition with jury members including:
- Zach Aarons, co-founder & general partner, MetaProp
- Stevi Petrelli, managing director, Blackstone Innovations Investments, Blackstone
- Sara Shank, managing director, Global Head of Innovation, PGIM Real Estate
- Judah Siegal, senior vice president, Brookfield Growth
- Kelly Slojacich, senior vice president, head of Asset Level PropTech, LaSalle Investment Management
- James Whalen, senior vice president, chief information & technology officer, Boston Properties
This year’s event will also include an ESG Summit and an Investor’s Summit.