Anchin leadership event - Feb 10
Anchin is hosting an upcoming thought leadership event on the future of commercial real estate and design and construction strategy in the post-COVID-19 era. The virtual event, which will be held on February 10 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, will present some of New York’s leading industry influencers to discuss how COVID has created a new normal for commercial office strategies and real estate dealmaking, among other pressing issues.
In addition to opening remarks delivered by Anchin and industry networking sessions, the event will comprise three panels with leading experts in construction, design and real estate.
Panel 1: Post-Pandemic Predictions – A look into the Future of New York Real Estate
- Moderator: Jonathan Mechanic, chairman – Real Estate Department, Fried Frank
- Robert Alexander, chairman, New York Tri-State Region, CBRE
- Joanne Podell, executive vice chair, Cushman & Wakefield
- Don Peebles, chairman & CEO, The Peebles Organization
- Stephen Winter, SVP, Related Companies
Panel 2: The Future of Office Design: Post-Pandemic Workplace Strategies
- Moderator: David Pfeffer, partner and chair of the Construction Group, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin
- Robert Schinman, principal, JT Magen
- Jonathan Ratner, managing director, Madison Capital
- Mitch Simpler, partner, managing partner emeritus, JB&B
Panel 3 (RE): The Short and Long Term Effects of COVID on Funding for NYC Real Estate Deals
- Moderator: Robert Gilman, partner and co-leader of Anchin’s Real Estate Group
- Joseph Shanley, investment director, Haven Capital
- Daniel Ridloff, managing director, Slate Property Group
- Elaine Philis, director of capital raising, Broadshore Capital Partners
- Mark Penna, managing partner and founder, Emerald Creek Capital
Panel 3 (AEC): The Construction Industry Looks Ahead - the Future Outlook for Key Construction and Design Sectors
- Moderator: Phillip Ross, partner, leader of Anchin’s Architecture and Engineering and Construction Industry Groups
- Anthony Mann, president and CEO, E-J Electric Installation Co.
- Dave Gockel, president and CEO, Langan Engineering
- Guy Geier, managing partner, FXCollaborative
- Everard Martin, president, Broadway Construction Group
Hear these industry leaders discuss how COVID has accelerated ongoing trends within workplaces, property development, capital deployment and more in New York City, as well as how the coming year can be a source of growth for the industry.
This event is additionally sponsored by Tarter Krinsky & Drogin, LLP, as a Gold Sponsor, and Commercial Observer is the media partner.
For more information or to register CLICK HERE