Marks Paneth webinar - Jan 13
Join Marks Paneth’s Real Estate Group and a distinguished panel of industry leaders from Long Island on January 13 as they share their outlooks for the future.
DATE: January 13, 2021
TIME: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Long Island real estate has experienced drastic market shifts as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, impacting landlords and tenants as well as investors and developers operating in the region. How are Long Island real estate executives approaching their deals and investments in 2021? Which areas of the market are best poised for growth and success, and are businesses prepared to smoothly transition back into the office?
Join this lively conversation as panelists discuss the below topics and more:
- Emerging trends in deals and leasing
- Commercial office space and return-to-work
- How retail businesses are adapting
- Tips for considering and completing a 1031 exchange
- Michael Stoler, President & CEO at New York Real Estate TV, LLC
- Andrew Kubrick, CPA, JD, Partner at Marks Paneth LLP
- Kalmon Dolgin, Esq., Co-President at Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates and KND Management Co., Inc.
- Gary Meltzer, Partner at Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP
- Gus Nuzzolese, JD, Executive Managing Director at Colliers International
For more information, or to register, please CLICK HERE