Upstate CCIM: Foundations for Success - Apr. 15-16
Albany, NY The Upstate New York Chapter of CCIM will be presenting the Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate, an introduction to commercial and investment real estate. It was developed by the CCIM Institute’s Ward Center for Real Estate Studies. The course will be held April 15th and 16th beginning at 8 a.m., at The Century House in Latham.
This course provides 14 hours of NYS Continuing Education Credit for Real Estate.
“Learn proven commercial and investment fundamentals that will help you or your clients in the commercial and investment landscape,” said Edward Gallacher, CCIM regional VP. “This two-day course is perfect for anyone interested in commercial and investment real estate from beginners to experienced professionals.”
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool;
- Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants;
- Develop a personal marketing plan;
- Develop a property marketing plan;
- Utilize basic financial analysis tools;
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator;
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques;
- Project income and expenses for a real estate property; and
- Calculate the yield on a potential investment.
- Attendees will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, software designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.
To register, call (800) 621-7027, option 2; or visit www.ccim.com/register/found-latham-april2019.