Data Center Investment Conference & Expo - July 26
The second annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE), Northeast will be held in New York City on July 26.
With the finance sector providing major demand in New York - employing 330,000 and generating 39% of the economic output - data centers are a key part of the infrastructure that makes this possible as finance continues to migrate to relying heavily on data center infrastructure to support its operations.
As a whole, last year alone, $20B was invested in North American data centers.
Private capital and institutional investors entering the space are becoming savvier in their investments - as established players continue to capitalize and expand.
With the industry continuing to move at a breakneck pace to match the increasing demand from users and industries across the country, 2018 is looking to be another record-setting year.
Topics To Include:
1. Will the finance sector continue to drive data center demand in New York?
2. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
3. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
4. How are data center strategies changing as end user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
5. Will available data center space in New York meet demand from the finance and technology sectors?
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at Adam.Knobloch@Bisnow.com.