Cheektowaga, NY The Buffalo Real Estate Investment Property Expo & Trade Show, will be held Monday, November 18th at the Leonard Post, 2450 Walden Ave., (next to Walmart). Registration and the Trade Show doors will open at 5:30 p.m., and the Expo educational sessions will run from 6:00 p.m. until 9:30 p.m.
This event will consist of six educational sessions covering:
- “How to know when to dispose of business or investment property;”
- “How to reduce your property taxes;”
- “New tax law changes affecting business & real estate investors;”
- “How to pay no tax when disposing of investment property;”
- “How to prevent emotional support animal discrimination lawsuits;” and
- “New landlord/tenant law changes that are a must to know.”
In addition, as part of the expo there will be a Trade Show with vendors that provide services to the real estate investment arena.
The cost of this event is free to the first 150 registered attendees. This event is being presented by the R. J. Gullo Companies and sponsored by New York Real Estate Journal and Evans Bank.
The keynote speaker will be Russell Gullo, CCIM, CEA, CEO of the R. J. Gullo Cos. Additional Speakers will include: Robert Friedman, Esq., Friedman & Ranzenhofer, P.C.; Donald Griebner, president of Real Property Services, LLC.; and Esther Guylas, president, EG Tax Services.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.rjgullo.com or call (716) 675-1500.
Attendees must be pre-registered, no walk-ins will be allowed.