Oakdale, NY Carl Schiovone will be returning to the Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR) for his real estate investing classes These classes have been designed to assist the real estate investor, real estate salesperson, broker, and anyone working with investor clients. All are welcome! Cost for LIBOR members is $75; non-members $115.
Date: December 16th in Jackson Heights
The “Advanced Real Estate Investment Strategies” 7.5 hour class has been designed to offer students what they have been asking for, a more advanced experience. We will cover many strategies that will aid the Investor in scaling their business. Topics will include:
- Creating wholesale business model;
- How to profit from assigning your contracts;
- How to participate in on-line and live real estate auctions;
- Developing a private lender program;
- Strategies for finding properties;
- Is it time to consider a partnership or Joint Venture? We will discuss the pros and cons;
- How lease options work and are they for you;
- Creative financing strategies, including seller financing and assumable mortgages;
- Pre-foreclosure opportunities; and
- Your specific action plan to getting started the very next day, and so much more!
Cost for 7.5 hour classes: $75 for LIBOR Members/$115 for Non-Members