According to Kathy Zamechansky, president and owner of KZA Realty Group, Inc. (KZA) the sfirm brokered seven commercial real estate deals in the Bronx and Queens, for a total of 64,733 s/f and $8.361 million.
* At 699-723 Morris Park Ave., Uzi Shvut of 699 MP Realty LLC purchased a 21,850 s/f retail strip for $2.05 million from 699 Morris Park Avenue Corp. Zamechansky brokered the deal.
"Kathy is an outstanding broker who worked very hard to put this deal together to the benefit of all involved, and continues to be a great asset as we work together to identify tenants for retail locations and community space," said Shvut.
* At 33 West Tremont Ave., Brightside Academy leased 7,272 s/f of day care space and 1,500 s/f of outside play area, new construction, from landlord Peter Fine, Atlantic Development. Rent for the initial 10-year term will total $1.636 million. Zamechansky brokered the deal.
* At 1468 Williamsbridge Rd., Yonkers Contracting leased 2,500 s/f of 2nd floor office space from landlord Sandra Beer, Bronx Home for the Aged. Zamechansky and Sherry Scanlon of KZA were brokers.
* At 1282 Shakespeare Ave. in the Bronx, Zamechansky represented the Post Graduate Center for Mental Health in the purchase of a 12,685 s/f lot for $1.425 million from Higinio Caballero, who was represented by David Simone, Massey Knackal.
* At 702 Grand Concourse in the Bronx, Abby Yagoubi of Upper Manhattan Development Corp. purchased a 6,890 s/f lot from Greg Gonzalez of MPS Parking. Zamechansky represented both seller and buyer in the $1.45 million deal. The space will be developed into an affordable housing mixed-use building.
"When I work with Kathy, I know that the deal will get done, said Yagoubi. "Kathy has a strong history on both the political front and in real estate, so I trust her experience and guidance based on past, current and future projects. Kathy helps aid the deals that consistently benefits all those involved."
* At 579 Courtlandt Ave. in the Bronx, the New York Psychotherapy and Counseling Center purchased 9,368 s/f for $1.5 million from Raun Rasmussen, executive director of Legal Services NYC. Zamechansky represented both buyer and seller.
"For nearly 40 years, I've lived and worked in the Bronx, and have made it my business to help improve the borough for everyone," Zamechansky said. "These deals are not just transactions; they represent economic growth and progress, and I'm proud to have a part in that."
* At 95-01 103rd Ave. in Queens, Sherry Scanlon of KZA represented RCB Equities #3, LLC in the sale of 2,668 s/f for $300,000 to Universal Real Estate, LLC, represented by Zeal Estate Group.