PWC Building Parks
On May 23rd, PWC will host "Building Parks" at The Park - The Penthouse, 118 10th Ave.., New York from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m.
"Construction behind New York City's leading landscapes." Join PWC for a discussion covering development, design, implementation and recreational use.
Keynote: Therese Braddick, deputy commissioner, NYC Parks & Recreation
3.0 LA CES PDH/HSW provided by ASLA-NY
Panel 1: Perspectives from the Public Realm
Jason ROBERTS, project executive, Plaza Project at Hudson Yards, AECOM Tishman
• Noreen Doyle, executive vice president, Hudson River Park Trust
• Lynn Kelly, executive director, New Yorkers for Parks
• Pat Kirshner, vice president of capital operations, Brooklyn Bridge Park
• Michael Samuelian, president & CEO, Trust for Governors Island
Panel 2: Perspectives from the Designers
Moderator: Susan Chin, executive director, Design Trust for Public Space
• Molly Bourne, principal, MNLA
• Lisa Tziona Switkin, senior principal, James Corner Field Operations
• Donna Walcavage, principal landscape architect, Stantec
• Annette Wilkus, partner, SiteWorks
Event co-chairs are: Nancy Czesak, first vice president, AECOM Tishman; and Amy Beckman, principal, HOK.
Register at: https://pwcusa.givezooks.com/events/pwc-parks-panel