PWC's Life Sciences Forum - Feb. 5
PWC New York will hold a Life Sciences Forum on February 5th from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. The event will be held at the Allsteel Showroom, 79 Madison Ave., New York, N.Y.
The New York region has seen significant investment in the life sciences area, leading to more and more facilities being developed and built to advance healthcare, medical education, and technology.
Join PWC New York for a keynote and panel discussion on the growth in the life sciences sector and building life sciences facilities!
• 8:30 - 9 a.m. - Breakfast & Networking
• 9 - 9:20 a.m. - Keynote Presentation with Doug Thiede, senior vice president of life sciences & healthcare at NYCEDC.
• 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - Panel moderated by Nanc Kelley, JD, MPP, president & CEO, Nancy J Kelley + Associates
• Dr. Michael Aberman, president, CEO & director, Quentis Therapeutics
• Bill Harvey, managing director, Newmark Knight Frank
• Nicole McKnight, former managing director, BioLabs@NYULangone
• Scott Metzner, founder & principal, Janus Properties