Syracuse, NY Sutton Real Estate Co. completed the following:
• The Rochester Downtown Holiday Inn, located at 70 State St., was sold for $3.6 million. The subject is a seven story, 250,712 s/f full service hotel with 217 rooms, two restaurants and 15,000 s/f of meeting space overlooking the Genesee River in downtown Rochester. Kevin Valente and Stephen Saleski of Sutton acted on behalf of the seller, New Horizon Hospitality, Inc. Nayan Patel, the buyer, represented himself.
• Bart Feinberg of Sutton handled two leases at 99 Harris St. in Fulton. After Hour Trades signed a two-year lease of 40,000 s/f and Syracuse Pallets signed a five-year lease of 12,000 s/f. Feinberg also acted on behalf of the landlord, International Bakery.
• Kristen Nave, Matt Buroni, and Karen Cannata-LaRocca of Sutton handled a 4,820 s/f restaurant lease at 2 Oswego St. in Baldwinsville. Terms of the lease were not disclosed.
• The Upper New York Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church sold its 11,522 s/f property at 3027 James St. in Syracuse to Liberty Christian Worship Center. The sale price was not disclosed. Nave and Cannata-LaRocca represented the buyer and seller in this transaction.
• Nave represented Nave Law Firm in a long-term lease of 6,500 s/f at 231 Walton St. in Downtown Syracuse. Nave Law Firm has decided to relocate due to the need of addition space. Terms of the lease were not disclosed.