Rochester, NY The professionals at Passero Associates have had a long-standing passion for getting involved in and supporting the communities where they live and work. Passero staff are involved in numerous community organizations and are currently serving on several Boards of Directors for professional organizations, local institutions and non-profit agencies.
- Vice president and civil engineering department manager Jess Sudol, PE is serving as a member of the Dean’s Advisory Council for the College of Engineering Technology at Rochester Institute of Technology. Sudol also serves as a board member for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Northeast Region.
- CFO David Passero serves on the Board of Trustees for Bishop Kearney High School.
- Associate and architectural department manager Peter Wehner, AIA, LEED AP BD+C was elected to the executive committee of Board of Directors of American Institute of Architects New York State (AIANYS), serving as secretary. Wehner served as the Rochester Chapter representative on the AIANYS Board from 2016-2018, and as practice and design director, president, president-elect, and treasurer of the AIA Rochester Chapter in 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012, respectively.
- Northeast aviation director Greg Topping, PE, serves on the Board of Directors of the New York Aviation Management Association (NYAMA). Topping is a US Army Veteran, having completed US Army Engineers, Airborne, Sapper and Ranger training.
- Senior project architect Steve Trobe, AIA, serves as a board member of SUNY Brockport SummerLEAP. SummerLEAP is a six-week summer program that focuses on providing high quality summer enrichment to students in the Rochester City School District. Trobe is also an advisor to the Baden St. Settlement.
- Senior project engineer Bryan Savage, PE serves on the Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) (commonly known as drones) committee for the New York Aviation Management Association (NYAMA).
- Project architect Timothy Geier, AIA serves as membership director on the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Rochester Chapter Board of Directors.
- Project architect Dustin Welch, AIA is entering his second year of service as vice president of the ACE Mentor Program in Rochester, and his third year on the board.
- Project engineer/construction inspector Matt Sinacola, NICET I serves as chair to the Chili Drainage Committee in the town of Chili.
- Senior project manager Youssef Elzein, PE serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Dayton Red Cross, as vice president of the Board of Directors for the Forest Ridge Home Owner’s Association, and as a member of the University of Dayton Parents’ Council.
Passero Associates provides planning, engineering, architectural design, sustainability, surveying, program management and construction administration services in the Northeast, Southeast, and Midwestern United States. Founded in 1972, and with a staff of over 90 professionals, they serve clients, partnering with them to achieve their goals.