El Segundo, CA Pacific Retail Capital Partners (PRCP) has been nominated for nine ICSC MAXI Awards. The ICSC Global Awards Program will hold a virtual ceremony on July 23rd.
The program is one of the world’s largest retail real estate conventions, recognizing the retail real estate industry’s most innovative events, programs, and technologies that add value to shopping centers and companies across the country. The shopping centers in the PRCP portfolio that utilized a myriad of resources to re-energize centers, drive traffic, increase sales and give back to their respective communities, and are now being recognized as 2020 ICSC Global MAXI Awards finalists include:
- Eastridge Center: CosmeCon, Impact Award;
- The Shops at Montebello, Made In Montebello: Community Award;
- Eastridge Center: Mini Cat Town, Community Award;
- The Shops at Montebello, Mamacita Market: <10K Award;
- Yorktown Center, Dog Friendly Initiative: Impact Award;
- Colonie Center, Trunk or Treat: <10K Award;
- PRCP, Butterfly Effect: Community Award;
- Colonie Center, Evening of Giving: Community Award; and
- Northpark, Repositioning the New Northpark: <10K Award.
“It is a testament to the collaboration and hard work of so many talented people that Pacific Retail continues to take our vision to the next level and create consistently unique experiences for our guests,” said Najla Kayyem, senior vice president of marketing. “In this ever-changing industry, it is more important now than ever that we stay focused on how we can create positive impact through innovation and not being scared to try new things.”
In 2019, PRCP centers took home three ICSC MAXI Awards, including a gold, and in 2018, they took home seven awards including the Special Distinction Innovation Award.