2420 North Forest Rd, Getzville, NY 14068
- Outside the Region: Svec of Largo Group of Cos. arranges $14 million acquisition financing
- Ray, Hirt, Buchwald and Matheny of Mission Capital structure $23 million joint venture equity investment
- Sheldrick of Largo secures $16.5 million first mortgage for 98-unit development in Pleasant Valley
- Outside the Region: Ross of Largo secures financing for two Ohio portfolios—$18.5 million total
- Zegen of Madison Realty Capital originates $91 million mortgage for The Fitzroy
The Largo Group of Companies is a mortgage banker that provides commercial real estate financing for property owners throughout the United States and Canada. The Largo Group of Companies has been in business for 25 years and has closed in excess of $21 billion in commercial loans. Largo houses a $1 Billion servicing portfolio. Largo has access to numerous capital sources through its network of correspondent lenders, and its trained staff will work hard to ensure that you are getting exactly what you are looking for.