New York, NY According to LSL Advisors, the firm closed the following:
- Brokers Joel Kubie and Daniel Lolai of LSL Advisors represented the tenant, MiddleGround Capital, in their 2,755 s/f lease at 200 Varick. Donna Vogal handled the deal in house for the landlord, GFP Real Estate.
- Brokers Wayne Siegel and Eric Siegel of LSL Advisors represented the subtenant, Pride Publishing in their 5,214 s/f lease at 215 West 40th St. Jack Cohen of Space Commercial represented Lot 18, the sublandlord.
- Brokers Michael Hymowitz and Lolai of LSL Advisors represented Sublandlord Finish TV in their 5,500 s/f lease at 520 Broadway. Douglas Shalom represented F*ck Jerry, the subtenant.
- Wayne and Eric Siegel represented Aptiviti, tenant, in their 5,286 s/f lease at 145 West 28th St. Christel Engel of Colliers Int’l. represented the landlord, The Kash Group.
- Kubie, Lolai, and Eric Shifflett of LSL Advisors represented tenant Precision Medicine in their 3,300 s/f lease at 80 Maiden Ln. Paul Wasserman handled the deal in house for landlord AM Property.