800 Westchester Avenue Suite N-505Rye Brook, NY 10573
- Houlihan Lawrence Commercial breaks ground on Hyatt Place Hotel
- Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Group completes $2 million sale of two retail spaces in Mamaroneck
- Thru the Lens: Houlihan Lawrence presented plaque commemorating 2016 Bronxville Historical Conservancy Preservation Award
- Licari of Houlihan Lawrence reps. Granite Construction in $1.125 million sale
- Houlihan Lawrence hosts international luxury market forum
Houlihan Lawrence is built upon family tradition. William Lawrence first established Lawrence Investments in Bronxville, New York in 1888. He also founded Lawrence Hospital and Sarah Lawrence College. The Lawrence family has an extensive legacy in Westchester. Houlihan Lawrence is still headquartered in the historic Bronxville building purchased from Cornelius Vanderbilt, where it all began 125 years ago.
When the Seaman family acquired Houlihan Lawrence in 1990 from the Lawrence family it cemented a fourth-generation heritage in Westchester Real Estate.
Today, owners Nancy Seaman and her two brothers, Stephen Meyers and Chris Meyers, lead a powerful team of over 1,200 agents, through 30 offices that cover all of Westchester, Fairfield, Putnam and Dutchess counties.
Celebrating 125 years, the standards of quality established at the beginning continue today. The Houlihan Lawrence philosophy is that of first-class, personalized service delivered with the greatest integrity and refinement. The most profound change has been the attention to cutting-edge technology, the latest digital platforms and the ongoing connection to the global market.