105 Maxess Road Suite 124, Melville NY 11747
- Fall 2018 / Winter 2019 Commercial Real Estate Guide
- Commercial Real Estate Guide - Technology: GeoData Plus
- GeoData Plus expands–offering detailed property data for all 50 states
- NYC Real Estate Expo to hold 7th Annual event November 11 at the Hilton Hotel 1335 Ave. of the Americas
- Product of the Month: GeoData Plus helps tell the full story on any property in the states of New York and New Jersey
GeoData Plus is a real estate data provider for all fifty states, used by thousands of real estate practitioners including appraisers, brokers, lenders, and investors. It is best known for a provider of real estate comparables and its nationwide foreclosure database. GeoData Plus is used for research, valuation, and prospecting.
GeoData Plus was founded in the year 2000 as a desktop application that serviced appraisers, brokers, and other real estate professionals in seven New York State counties. Over the years, it was grown into a nationwide web application accessible from any internet enabled device. For more information on how GeoData Plus can help grow your real estate business, visit GeoDataPlus.com, or call 516-663-0790.