Douglas Elliman has completed five sales on Long Island totaling $8.569 million. The deals include the following:
* 5 Davids Dr., Hauppauge was sold by Michael Murphy of Douglas Elliman for $2.35 million. The 20,000 s/f warehouse, which sits on 1.9 acres, was listed by Colliers.
* 305-7 Knickerbocker Ave., Bohemia, an industrial condo, sold for $499,000. Murphy represented the seller, Nicholas Dalvano. Zere Real Estate represented the buyer,CJAL Properties.
* 555 Hallock Rd., Port Jefferson Station was sold for $2 million. Murphy represented the seller and George Tsunis ofTsunis Realty represented the buyer, Calamaras Realty. The property is a multi tenanted strip center with an additional 0.5-acre lot.
* Murphy represented the town of Islip and listed the 18 acres at 275 Carlton Ave., which was sold by Ralph Perna from Newmark Grubb Knight Frank for? $3.37 million.
* 442 Sunrise Hwy., Rockville Center is a 2,640 s/f office/retail space that sold for $350,000. Murphy represented the seller and buyer.